This is something I’ve been asked for several times.
Productivity, for me, is all about being happy and positive while giving my best to everything I do throughout the day.
But, in this day and age, when we face so many challenges, it is undeniably difficult to remain productive all day long.
This is why I have this “Productivity” list to bring back my spirit.
I simply choose one of these tricks and practice it.
And within an hour, I felt overly productive.
- Join Coursera and work on a new course.
- Sort through a jumbled closet.
- Learn a new language
- Check all the emails.
- Make a to-do list with amusing names.
- Organizing documents offline/online
- Listen to a funny podcast.
- Creating a vision board, both online and offline
- How about organizing your desk?
- Makeup brushes should be cleaned.
- Updating the resumes
- Spend time working out at home.
- Back up old documents and pictures
- Start journaling
- Set objectives for the coming months and year.
- Sort out pictures on devices
- Start bullet journaling
- Fill up online surveys
- Start a blog
- Plan out your social media posts.
- Search for ways to decompose waste food.
- Build your LinkedIn profile
- Work on a freelancing platform.
- Show your creativity with old clothes.
- Become a bookworm